title

title

Monday, November 25, 2013

Sleeveless Boyfriend and Sneaks!
As the Winter months roll in, I get excited for leggings, hoodies, boots, etc.  The only good things that come from winter here in SLC are the Holidays with family, and the change in fashion!  I do not like the snow or the cold, but love the new wardrobe that comes along with them, even my fitness wardrobe.  I get a reason to go out and by gym pants, rathar than capris, and long sleeve tops rather than tanks!  Any reason to buy new workout stuff, yes please! 
In these pics I am wearing sneaker heels, snakeskin leggings, a simple white tank, a boyriend sleeveless hoodie,and a blue/purple fringe purse with some accessories.  I'll admit I was not in love with the sneaker heels when they first where the rage, but they have grown on me.  I found this mens sleeveless hoodie and fell in love with the length.  Sometimes there are things that I buy for my husband that I wish I could by for myself, but they don't have it in womens and the mens small is just too big.
 
  I love simple clothes with accesories that pop lately! 
THE CHEETAH/SPIKE BAG YOU'LL SEE IS FROM MY ETSY SHOP!
DONT FORGET 10% OFF AT OUR ETSY SHOP
USE CODE: PREBLACKFRI10
THRU DECEMBER 1ST, 2013.










You can buy this cheetah/spike bag at my ETSY SHOP!





 
Outfit DETS:
Rue21: Sneakers, purse, boyfriend jacket.
Nordstrom Rack: Leggings.
ETSY SHOP: Cheetah/Spike Bag
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out these other posts!