title

title

Sunday, November 10, 2013


  
Let's be honest ladies, getting ready takes so much time.  I get ready...the REAL ready (hair, outfit, makeup, etc) so rarely.   Luckily, the top knot hair style is in! Getting ready has been such a rare occurrence lately, between designing new gloves, work, and the gym, the last thing I wanna do is spend an hour in front of the mirror, blah!

I just want to share how you can use your fitness attire, as your weekend attire.  I always hit the gym, and on the weekends, I usually where my workout clothes everywhere. To be honest, I probably have more workout clothes, than I do regular clothes.  I would rather purchase workout clothes, over any other type of clothing.  I just feel cuter in my workout clothes.  Enjoy the photos below!  



Throw on some boots and a jacket, BOOM, outfit made!  
Also, some lip gloss and mascara go a long way.







 Outfit DETs: 
Boots - Forever 21 -1/2 off, booyah!
Purse - Forever 21 -$5 forever ago.
Both Pants - Forever 21 - about $20.
Heather Gray Jacket - H&M - $35ish.
Gold Shoes - Charlotte Russe - $10 - on sale awhile ago.

I love forever21's workout line.  Some might say it is cheap, but it works for me.

Check back soon for some new workout gloves I am designing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out these other posts!