title

title

Sunday, November 17, 2013

From FIT to FAB... oh what a coat, some boots, and an accessory or two, can do!  
I like to make my workout clothes functional, which is a nice way of saying, I WEAR THEM ALL THE TIME!  Okay, I'll confess... I got ready twice this past weekend.  By "ready" I mean I wore something other than workout clothes, ha ha! I actually wore jeans, blah, it has been so long since I've worn jeans, I forget how much a truly dislike them, so uncomfortable.  I am so glad that legging season is upon us!  

Enjoy my FIT to FAB front porch photo-shoot sess. pics below!  
Photo Credit: Jedd - my Loverman!
















 Outfit DET's
Pink and Navy workout top - GAP ($7ish - on sale last week)
Workout Capris - Forever 21 ($20ish - awhile ago)
Workout Zipup - Ross (can't remember price, it was ages ago)
Black Coat - Rue21 ($44 - last week)
Boots - Rue21 (can't remember price, long time ago)
Purse - H&M ($15 - last week)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out these other posts!