title

title

Monday, December 9, 2013

Forever21 Activewear Wants!
I am always on the hunt for new workout clothes to buy!  I always seem to gravitate towards Forever21, because it is easier to drop $20ish bucks, than upwards towards $100, at least without my husband thinking I am absolutely nuts!

I have put together a little wish list of what I want from Forever21... I always look on their website for new things to buy, and since I work at the offices right within The City Creek Center, it is way too easy to walk on over to Forever21 and buy what I saw online.  I find, more often than not, the new item has not arrived in store yet... such a tease!  :(   Any who, these are some of my new want item's!


How could you not what these shoes?!



Also check out these items that I would love! 



If you like the slightly more expensive brands, check out this collection, more of a relaxed activewear set:


Well I hope you have enjoyed my want's!

By the way if you wonder about the quality of Forever21's Activewear, I like it and wear it all the time. You just must make sure to get the proper size for you, as anything stretched past its' limits will be "see-through." ;)

Have a wonderful week! Keep your eye out for the release of my new workout gloves this week! Ekkkkk! 

SPARKLE ON!
signature
bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out these other posts!