title

title

Sunday, December 1, 2013



All Sparkle!
It is nothing but Sparkle on the blog today!  Only because I did my hair, and that is a day to be remembered!  I am sporting all black with gold accents for my outfit choice!  My go-to, when I actually get all prettied up, is always, and will probably always be the color black.  

Sorry for the overflow of photos below, my Loverman took my photos today, and there are just to many good ones to choose from, so I decided to throw all of them up!  Enjoy!  


 













 Outfit Det's: 
  • Heels: Rue21 here
  • Faux Leather, Gold Zip Leggings: Forever21, similar here
  • Moto Jacket: I don't remember where I got it, but similar  here
  • Sheer Button up, low in the back to cover the booty: Gordmons, similar here
BTW... There will be a fitness(sweat) post in the near future,I just need to get past the idea of someone taking photos of me while working out, not exactly when I feel my prettiest!  
 
Keep your eye out in the future for a post about the new workout gloves I designed, that should soon be for sale.These will be a great Christmas gift for the fitness fashionista in your life!

Thanks for visiting! 





1 comment:

Check out these other posts!